Saturday, November 6, 2010

Okay lah- i admit..

.. I am very mouliu..

.. I am too free until i can write such a terrible blog post like this..

Forgive me, i just wana destress..

Actually i was happily reading my meat composition listening to Meteor Rain when my earphones chose just the right timing to give up on me..

No more songs.. omg.. really wonder how to spend the remaining of my exam week.. no mood no mood...

So i browsed through my photos, and found a really stupid topic to blog about..

Mou Liu Zhi Pai..

In other words, syok sendiri pictures.. =p

Actually pictures from very long ago.. but figured out that it is time to decorate my blog with pictures instead of words all the time..

Perhaps not decorate,inappropriate word haha.. hmm..more to changing the feel..

Plus this will be an easy post to blog, not really in the mood, racing against time

But hey, back to the topic.. random self-pictures..

I dont know when i start to develop this liking, influenced by my friend? =p

But as easy as it seems, it is a very hard skill to master..

To get the correct angle, to get the correct expression, to get the correct lighting

To get the best caption, and to get your 'partners' in the picture with you..

Not that easy..

Take 1-

Only half of my head and half of the chicken wings.. fail..

Take 2-

3/4 of my head, but all the chicken wings *applaud*.. but sad expression..

Take 3-

Still 3/4 of my head, all the wings and i dont like the pink shirt over there.. too striking.. lolz

Take 4-

Wah.. finally my whole head, but my partner wings is sacrificed.. isolated..

Take 5-

What is that lady doing.. walk so near me.. swt..

After many consecutive shots, i was drawing too much attention, so .. yea.. my fren volunteered to take for me. *shy*

My whole head and the chicken wing

*Actually i dont eat chicken wings, it is just for photographic purposes lolz*


Me and the whole plate. Erm.. actually hard to capture through self-photography lor.. have to hold the plate *Self-consoling* haha


Erm.. yea lar.. last but not least.. picture of me after the disastrous hair straightening, which was claimed to be of an inappropriate length by my fren..


Really no difference right?

Should have used the time to get a good sleep

Settle my hair nxt time=p

Tata

Back to meat =.=

Wish me luck ya =)

and sorry for this super mou-liu post =D

November 6 2010 Hours 2125

2 comments:

li-shan said...

yr scar is getting lighter =)

M Yee said...

=) but i feel my eyes are getting smaller =.= lolZ.. signs of sleeping too much haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...