Thursday, November 11, 2010

Injection Time =)

Okay lar.. shouldnt really put a Smiley behind the word injection =)

But actually i'm not really that afraid of injections. I'm more afraid of blood taking.

Its just a different sensation, cant be compared.

Haha where should i start? Hmm.. it started on the day when we had had 4821

After the papers were collected, there came the announcement.

I thought i heard wrongly. And i squinted my eyes to look on the board and saw the word SUNTIKAN


I was starting to think.. oh wth.. another one? In such a big scale? IN THE FACULTY?

'Is is compulsory or not"?

"Not compulsory then i dun wana take ad"

"Its free why not take? Later if need to take during LI or during implementations then will need to waste hundreds to get vaccinations"

"That day got food law wor"

'Never mind de la.. still got so many hours in between"

And so i decided to go. But another story started to appear when i get back to my room..

"Are you going for vaccination tmr?"

"Yea, its free.. and i thought its compulsory?"

"But i heard its optional, and they say got side effects of numbs"

Another roommate chips in the conversation by one very scary remark..

"Is it the same jab during Form 3? The last time my fren took, she fainted right after the injection"

"Omg.. *Mouth big*".

"But it differs individually.. so shoudnt worry too much.."

"But i feel so weak these days.. i am sleep deprived.. extremely.. "

''Then you see how ya haha"

And then.. after hearing that, i changed my mind again. I DONT WANT TO FAINT! SO DAMN EMBARRASING LOR.. in fac.. i dont want to be infamous lol

And today came. Followed my fren to the room and bumped into many coursemates on the way there..

And there is no news of any faints what so ever... plus name is ticked.. so suddenly got the energy to inject..

I feel like.. it better to suffer now than to suffer frm tetanus later..

A question for you..

Nope i'm not protected.. thats why they came =)

The queue for the jab which featured my 2 frens ^^

And yea, they have a brochure to give info to us.

*Notice the picture on the right*- they show a picture of the needle being poked into the arm.. yuckss*- of all pictures! lol

..and one 5-second-jab, and its over. Not that scary lar.. my fren can still smile happily after the jab..

And i can still hold my camera to snap the pic *Using one hand to hold the cotton, bag halfway on my shoulders, and holing the camera*- the quality considered okay de lar

*My picture received complains that it is of an inferior quality lol*

Another happening 'event' in the midst of exam week..

Yea it is boring, but it iis the most happening, unless you want to read about food law? =p

Good night =)

12 November 2010 Hours 0059

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...