Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes..

I wonder..

Is it a good thing or not that you know a person too well..

.. until both parties start to take one another for granted..

With high predictability comes great ignorance?

I thought it wasnt supposed to be this way, i never felt this way before.

But i dont know why, this feeling starts to get stronger.

And more intense. Until i dont know whether i am right or not for feeling this way

I know there isnt any right or wrong feelings, it is natural.

But really, sometimes, it is really hard to help myself from not thinking.

I am confused.

With closeness comes ..slacking?

And I always wonder.. if the word too busy exists in a friend

You are not the only one who is busy, i am also busy lar come on

If you really need to go, is it that hard to say, i have to go?

Just four words, i am definitely not asking too much aint I?

I am not angry. I am.. just wondering the reason why..

Maybe you are that sort of person?

And the bad thing is..

I am learning to treat you the same way you are treating me.

Beyond my principles =.=

Tmr got 4822 and 3305! All the best to everyone =) And of cz to.. me =)

November 9 2010 Hours 1749

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...