Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just A Little Something

So fast, it is already November

But then again, i ask myself, what does November bring?

What will November bring?

3 days into it, it brings nothing to me other than worries..

I have learnt to accept exams as being a part of my life

But a part of me doesnt want to move.

I will regret, i know it. But i didnt do anything. MunYee wake up.. what are you doing?

But other than the worries of exams, this November actually brings a major change to my family calendar..

Welcoming my cousin brother's wedding. In the midst of my exams.. but long planned after their engagement last year on the significant 090909.

CONGRATULATIONS =p

Everyone was excited.

Everyone kept talking of plans. Travel plans, accomodation plans, just everything.

Sometimes, i cant help but smile, expecially when i was free to eavesdrop on mum's phone conversation. Oh wedding again. Lolz.

Mum was worried. She had had many outfits for the event but in the end, i wont know which one she decided to wear.

And my dear dad, after being asked for opinions too many times, in the end, just agreed to all the outfits chosen. Smart. Thats the best answer i would give too

Lolz. Will prob get skinned if mum sees this. Keep it to yourself ya =p

And after worrying about her outfit, she started to worry about mine too. Oh well.. =)

The anticipations, the process of longing, waiting, excitements, hope.

But, sad to say, for my case, exam comes first. And my dear bro too. Haha all the best ya =) Study lar.. dont always stalk my blog ya ^^

Something has been going on in my mind. I thought i wont care. But surprisingly i did. I dont know why. What was i expecting?

I keep wondering.. who are you to me. Its just a small matter, but why do i react this way?

But i cant say anything. I wont say anything. I cant blame you. I wont blame you. I can only blame myself. For disappointing you.

I cant believe i am repeating the same mistake. But this time, on purpose. I dont want to further disappoint you

Anyway i shouldnt think any longer.. because now i have something more important to think about- my FST. You will be the king of my heart. Well, till the 19th XD

All the best to me. All the best to everyone. And my heart stay obedient and dont stray away from me...

But i have a feeling..

It will be the hardest promise to keep.

November 3 2010 Hours 2306

p/s Pray Pray Pray.. everything will be alright.. I dont ask for much.. just a litte something..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...