Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm sorry..

I'm sorry.. I"M DOING THIS AGAIN =)

*What a waste of internet space lol*

BUT I STILL WANT TO DO THIS =)Self ss picture =D

But no worries. its only FOUR pictures. My condition is not really that serious yet ^^

Firstly, in the morning, my summer dress..

And in the evening.. my dinner dress. My initial dress for coursenight..

And the picture in which my fren laughed.. ss in the toilet lol.

Wei cant meh? =D Haha. I like the mirror..

I think after a few years i can do a preview on the outlook of the hotels' toilets lol

Actually the toilet is a very important part of a premise, in fact, it is the most important as it represents the prestige. Sweat.. toilet talk pula haha

With flash..

Without flash. Same expression

p/s Now only i realised, the scarf is hideous lol. And in case you were wondering, the bag is not mine =D

Enough of crap.. back to halal *Wonders why i like to do irrevelant things on important days lol*

November 15 2010 Hours 1445

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...