Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Disney-Exam-Week

Before i start, thanks Google Image Search for all the images for this post ♥

This exam week has been exceptionally stressful, perhaps i am taking more credits than usual?

Dont know why have the inspiration to relate my actions through disney characters =)

*And googling these images were done while having crazy talks about 10R and rainbow colour recycle bin in fb lol*

Firstly, introducing my Donald.. the expression on his face is exactly the same as mine when i open the exam paper =.=

What should i write? *Hand on my head and glaring to the top trying to make the ideas flow to my brain lol*

..And frowning, i also learnt to be bizarre! I'm having mood to update my blog everyday with colours and more colours. *And this mouse is more and more cute- from Cinderella =)*
..and i dont know why.. i am getting more and more LAZY..

I sleep more and more.. longer and longer.. but yet i am still very tired @.@

Sleeping Beauty waiting to be awaken by Prince Charming?

Lol. Sorry ya. Day dreaming =D
..everyday, sleeping before 12 if not i will melt.. LOL. Cinderella tales~ Rags to richer story.. =)
..yea, and during exam week, i will have the tendency to eat more, and MoRe, and MORE

And sooner.. i think my tummy will become as cute as Pooh =.=
Getting as Goofy as goofy.. with many questions i have been asking in my head..
*Folding my arms* -I dont care ad.. I cant care that much..

Just do my best and leave the rest to God .. But have i done my best?

God Bless Me..
After exams, i dont want to be Goofy.. i dont want to be Donald, i want to be Ariel
Lol living life happily under water and not caring anymore about the things happening on the surface..

Being in my own world, just for 2 months. I need a break =)

Perhaps go watch Disney cartoons lol. Interesting =D

Last but not least, the 7 cute dwarfs. Which are you? =D
I'm sleepy @.@ Haha

Crazy post.

My fren asked, what are you doing?
And i answered, soing mouliu stuff. Lol.

But i enjoy doing this. Just some random post. Now..

Back to toxins. Must finish by today. All the best to me =)

November 16 2010 Hours 1625

3 comments:

fion feong said...

CRAZY...........

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

I think you are more suit to be Sebastian the Crab!!! hahaha under the sea, under the sea~~

M Yee said...

low lee ah feong: lol crazy also learn from you =D

ss: haha i dun wana be sea animal anymore~
i also dun wana be sheryl.. i wana be ariel lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...