Saturday, November 20, 2010

Memories

The last night blogging in my room in this place called Kolej 14, L5 136

Though i am super exhausted, but i cant sleep. Maybe its due to the rain, or perhaps due to the atmosphere, i feel so, filled with memories.

When i open fb, the first thing i see on top of the page, is this thing called Hotel City. Used to be crazy about it last sem during exam season.

Time really flies. I know i have been saying this the umpteenth time, but i am serious.

Okay lar, last night here, take some ss picture in my room ♥

Erm.. for those who hasnt come to my room before, actually my room is jz very small.

My properties: Just a bed, a table, a chair, and a cupboard. Fullstop.

This is..tata.. my super super comfortable bed =D

Why is it comfortable? Haha cz underneath i have 4 layers of protective layers *Scared got things bite me* LOL.

So dont blame me when everytime you guys call me, i will answer, i am sleeping, or i jz woke up =D Seriously, very nice to sleep =D

And the other side of the room, my roommate's-she went back early *envious*

So i loaned her cupboard, her table, and her space =D

For packing purposes ♥

Tata.. enuf of my bed. Now lets see how i study ♥

Erm.. yea, the table is jz that small. Haha. Excuse for being messy =.= lol

Thing of the past. Exam slip ♥ *Like that also wana take pic lol*

Lastly, a picture of me camwhore in the room.

Sorry ar.. look a little like sor por.. lol

Itu exam lor.. plus lack of sleep+lack of nutrients+overstress+the fan spinning 720 degrees per second..

Make picture become smaller.. =D haha

I will cherish every moment.

To a better journey in life ♥

Miss miss miss..

Good night=)

Enjoying the serenity of the night ♥

November 20 2010 Hours 0238

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...