Saturday, November 6, 2010

SKETCH YOUR PHOTO APPLICATION FB

Okay firstly i am not trying to promote what so ever application on fb..

But this application is seriously cool

*After seeing my cousin sis doing sketches for her brothers on fb*

I dont know why, i really appreciate art work, although it is computerized but it is art work all the same..

I really envy people who can draw. Seriously.

Perhaps it is due to the fact that my art is beyond words..

Or maybe it is due to bad experiences..

I still remember the times when art was compulsory subject in secondary school..

Since the marks were calculated together with the rest of the subjects, it was taken seriously by my parents, who sent me to learn art in no time..

*Well, actually before that i had had art lessons but ever since we shifted house then it was stopped due to distance problems*

But although having taken it for quite some time, my art was seriously,bad.

I had learnt to accept such as thing called talent. I seriously have no talent in art

Knowing that i created disasters, there was once, after doing half of the assignment, my art teacher did some refining and the effect was marvelous

And i thought.. i think i could seriously get an B+ at least..

But when the marks were announced, my hart sank. I didnt really remember what grade i got, but i was disappointed.

Being as young as i was, i started to hate the teacher =.=

I thought he wwas just jealous that someone could draw better than him =.=

and started to regard art as a burden..

and there goes my art.. into the drain.. lolZ..

Stupid me..

Enough of history time.. back to this application..

There are actually many sketches we can choose..

Including a recent Haloween special, bloody skectch.. sorry not really my cup of tea =p

Some of the sketches..
The Colour skectch..

The Book sketch..

The Postcard-like sketch..

Actually there are specific names of those sketches but i didnt really remember.. sorry..

But there are many types of sketches worth experiment-ing on when you have time..

.. have been spending too much time online.. ran out of schedule..

Until i start welcoming the page..


Its funny how people complain about something, but not appreciating things when there are finally there

November 6 2010 Hours 2348

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...