Thursday, November 25, 2010

Those Days

In today's papers, suddenly saw a pamplet of Domino's, and suddenly, thought of, those days

Remembered the day before exams, where there was no food at all, and i went to call delivery

Saw online about the McChicken Supreme, having a craving, decided to call delivery..

And what that %^&@# person who answered the call told me was very what the hell lor, kept telling me its raining when there wasnt any rain!

In fact, it was as sunny,although there were no clouds, and the most annoying thing was..

THEY KEPT CALLING ME TO CALL BACK AND CALL BACK AND IN THE END, TOLD ME THAT IT WAS RAINING WHEN THERE WASNT ANY RAIN AT ALL =.=
*I confirmed with my fren via msn*

EXCUSE ME, I CALL ALSO NEED MONEY LOR..

And THEY KEPT PUTTING ME ON HOLD, AND THAT MUSIC REPEATED MILLION TIMES, i'm paying to listen to music instead of ordering for food =.=

And so i gave up, and i thought i would be drinking milo until tmr morning =.=

Then my fren suggested to call Domino's (with the 30 minute guarantee^^)

I'm tired of calling, so i suggested she called, and i would be in charge of pizza collecting

Pity the deliveryman, he was jz like a minute late, but he gave me a voucher, sorry i'm late for free pizza redemption..

*I didnt request cz actually he wasnt really that late, but he gave it to me voluntarily*

Almost regreted after accepting it, perhaps after watching Peter Parker who got scolded and fired cz of late-for-delivery, i had had a soft spot for them deliverymen lol

In the end! =) Delicious looking Aloha Chicken And the lol.. side dish Banana Kaya in which my fren, ater opening the package, claimed:

I didnt know what the delivery guy was asking me so i jz told him i wanted the first option without expecting this to be in the package

After eating only know its banana kaya lol *salute*

Really, missing those days, those days in university

Its funny, when we are at university, we wish we are home, but when we are home, we wish we are back there.

November 25 2010 Hours 2328

p/s So full after a heavy dinner that i dont feel hungry at all looking at these pictures! Sorry Domino's =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...