Thursday, November 4, 2010

Late Night Talk With MunYee

Late Night Talk with me.

What do you want to talk about? =p

Erm.. lets talk feelings.

Crap. What a topic..

Haiya.. late night talk cant be too stressing XD

Some people always start the session by asking, how do you feel today?

And most people will answer, i am fine, thanks, although, at the moment, you may be far from being fine..

But we just say we are fine to avoid too many questions, true?

Actually what are feelings?

Good question. Feelings are the way we feel.

Why do we feel?

We feel because we care.

We care because we love.

We love because we like it our way.

Some people may ask, feeling vs logical thinking. Which is better?

My answer- logical thinking. But actually this answer differs individually.

Why do i choose logical thinking?

Logical thinking can get me far and safe, but feelings may not. I will be confined through feelings, which i wont want to be.

I like to do things the secure way. Like for example, if i do something, i will think of some back-up plans just in case one goes wrong, i wont be empty-handed..

Perhaps, i am the sort of person who puts myself forward before others. I'm selfish. But then again, how many of us are not selfish?

Selfishness is not a sin. We are selfish because we are forced by the society.

Perhaps forced is not an appropriate word. I should say, we are selfish because we are influenced by the society's way of living, the survival of the fittest.

There is no denying of this theory, because it has been here since the theory of Darvin is brought forward. Selfishness, is natural, when we see it a different way.

I always abide by the stand that, there are many different ways of looking of things.

Even a simple teapot, if we look at it from different angles, we may perceive differnt things, and different people will have different opinions. Thats undeniable

But actually, we should not relate doing something following our feelings as making the wrong decision..or being irrational..

Whether you made the correct or wrong judgement, actually depends on your own opinion.

Some decisions may seem right to others, but to some others, that would probably seem so wrong.

When both feelings and logical thinking are on par with one another in terms of significance, perhaps it is time we consider the distance it will bring us.

And this way, logical thinking definitely rules. And i stand by my stand.

Some of you may think, i am scary. Yes, i admit, I may be. But dont forget, everyone is controlled by feelings, there's no exception. Including me.

I feel. and i used to let my emotions rule me. But i learnt the lesson the hard way.

And i changed my stand, trying to live things differently, and surprisngly, i like the sense of security it brings me..

Security vs excitement. Which one do you prefer?

Think long distance.

Good night XD

November 4 2010 Hours 0153

p/s So long have never been awake at this hour of the day. Different feeling =)

But if you are very certain of a feeling, never let it go because once it has passed, you will never get it back..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...